Thursday, December 19, 2013

The Russian Ballet Presents the Nutcracker

The girls and I had so much fun last night!  We went to see our first ballet, The Nutcracker!  We met my dear friend Giuliana for dinner at Baci in Healdsburg first - best restaurant ever!!  Baci means "kisses" in Italian.  On our way there, Ni'ke kept asking "Are we going to eat at Kisses?"   Almost as funny as Rea asking, "Do you think they'll have dough-nuts at the ballet?"   HUH!?!?  I guess that's the equivalent of popcorn at the movie theater or something...







 My pictures are a little out of order!  I won two more tickets to the ballet from the radio station after we had already gotten our four tickets.  So I asked my friend Daniella and her daughter Gabi if they wanted to come!  Gabi is on the swim team with the kids, and they were SO excited to see her!  Dani and I joke all the time that the three of them look like sisters.  (And somehow I have no pictures of Dani!!!)  But the cool thing is that no one was sitting by us, so after the intermission they came down and sat by us for the second half!

 More pictures from Baci!  Having dessert!  Gotta love cannoli!





My girls and me!

 Giuliana and me!  Thanks for such a fun and unforgettable evening!!! 

No comments: