Sunday, November 7, 2010

Me, Just a-Lovin' the Fall!!!



This really truly is my favorite time of the year.... Here's another Top Ten List of things I love about fall (because it's just fun this way!!)

10. You get to use words like "crispy" and "brisk" without sounding corny.

9. Time to turn on the fire place!

8. It just LOOKS beautiful...

7. I'm a scarf person, and it's time to break out the scarves!

6. The best food of the year is served during the fall.

5. It means we're getting closer to Christmas break and I like it when my kids are home with me!

4. I always volunteer to bake something with pumpkin in it for potlucks at work. Have I ever mentioned I like to bake??!!

3. No one makes a mean tur-duck-en like me husband.

2. Two words: apple cider. No wait, I don't like apple cider. How about: hot chocolate!!!

1. Trees. It's all about the trees!! (See the following post for reference!)

No comments: